Who we are:
A media production and marketing company with a combined total of over 22 years experience, offering key media channels within the African American hair and beauty industry.
Susan Jones Dorsainville, President
, Sr. Vice-President
Kamal Dorsainville, Vice President of Sales & Marketing
List of Some Accomplishments:
• Currently producing Hair/Fashion & Beauty Shows & Competitions Nationwide for Shake-N-Go & for the International Hair Show
• Produce Stage Presentations at Major Hair & Beauty Trade Shows for Shake-N-Go
• Assisting with the current Marketing efforts of Shake-N-Go including recommending models and creative direction of some advertising
• Producing tours and calendars with KISS Cosmetics as part of their current marketing campaigns
• Provided editorial content and for AOL’s African American Beauty Channel and advising them on usage - 2005
• Provided beauty content for Proctor & Gamble’s Pantene Line at a recent Museum Opening – a presentation they targeted to hairstylists
• Produced 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007 swimsuit calendars as a marketing/promotional tool for Seagram’s Gin
• Produced 6 foot, cardboard store display models for Seagram’s Gin – 2002, 2004 & 2007
• Launched and packaged over 15 successful hair, beauty and fashion newsstand and salon publications over the past 10 years
• Launched “Urban Teen Scene” (produced “for teens by teens”) a socially conscious and celebrity driven teen magazine targeting the interests of the emerging African American and Hispanic teen market
• Creative Direction and model casting for Spartan Brands’ Ad Campaigns for both the men’s (Duke) and the women’s (Raveen) product lines – 2004
• Conduct professional and consumer makeup, modeling and hairstyling workshops – 2002 – 2004
• Produced “Eye On Beauty” TV Pilot - 2002
• Creative Direction for 10 models, ad creative and art direction for 6 ads for Keystone Laboratories – 2002 (Better Braids/Better Locs, Urban Natural Style)
• Facilitated the product pre-launch of an ethnic hair care line for Proctor & Gamble – 2000 (Including Ad Creative & a Mall Launch in Dallas, TX)
• Facilitated a five-city mall tour for Sensitive by Nature (a Johnson Product Brand) - 2000
• Launched the first and largest international, multi-cultural, interactive salon directory featuring over 5,000 hairstyle photos and affiliated salons – 1998 (now called www.clickonbeauty.com)
• Produced charitable events at the Apollo Theatre for the “Apollo Circle of Friends” trying to re-introduce the Apollo to the Community
• Publications - Currently publishing two titles – Hair Gallery Magazine & Braids & Natural Style Trends for distribution through Beauty Supply Store Channels, Step-By-Step Hair & Makeup Publications printed to order
• Internet Property - www.clickonbeauty.com
Creative Marketing & Production Division
• Through its involvement with key media properties in the ethnic beauty industry, TMG offers the ideal environment to cross promote client’s products
• TMG provides marketing services to Fortune 500 companies to market their goods and services through its diverse marketing network.
Ad Campaign Creation
• Utilizing our consumer knowledge and current in house capabilities, TMG is an ideal source for ad creation for companies targeting this niche market. Our in-house creative capabilities include casting, photography, makeup and hair, fashion styling, concept development, final creative, packaging and printing.
• TMG produces hairstyle CDs and DVDs (can be used for marketing and advertising), and professional and consumer
hairstyling technique and makeup application DVDs.
Hair Shows & Workshops
• TMG produces trade show presentations, hair shows and competitions and workshops that target professionals and consumers.
• TMG produces targeted beauty events for various companies wishing to reach our niche markets.
• TMG creates mailings, utilizing its extensive database to reach targeted beauty consumers.
• Over 40% of the publishing content is generated through our national photo shoots.
Given the diversity of our media properties and their extensive reach within our target market, TMG is a leader in successfully marketing to ethnic females and teens. For additional information you may contact us at 631-924-9764 or fax us at 631-980-7715.